Monday 5 November 2012

Edie

My Edie Sedgwick Look
Hi everyone,

So my boyfriend got me some brushes for my birthday. It's the Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush set (the 12 piece one). I decided to mess around with the brushes and check them out by creating this Edie-inspired look. I watched Factory Girl last night and really wanted to recreate her look today! I love how it turned out.. Perhaps I'll start penciling in a mole on a daily basis.. It might be a bit much though!

Here are the brushes!



They're synthetic and cruelty free, which both are essentials that I look for in brushes. I love the length of the handles, they feel quite long and professional to me for some reason!



The brushes came in their own travel case which doubles as a brush holder for your vanity. This is so useful, I was running out of space in my other brush holders! 


The larger face brushes also came with brush guards to stop them from bending out of shape.

The video for this look will be up soon on my YouTube channel and you can see these brushes in action.

First Impressions: Yay! Quite impressed by the quality and softness of these brushes. The fluffy blending eye brush and the angled contour eye brush are my favourites for the eyes so far. I also love the angled contour brush for the face.

This set seems to be a dupe for the Sigma Brush Sets, but cost only $80 compared with $120 for the synthetic Sigma brushes.

Happy Shopping!

Alanna

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment