Sunday 23 September 2012

OOTD and FOTD

Casual Day at home today, just filmed a 'Shoe Collection' video for my channel, which will be up either later today or tomorrow.






OOTD
I'm wearing my grey maxi dress from H&M with an ancient purple top I bought in Penneys years ago when I was in secondary school. It has holes in the arms but I don't mind, as I won't be in public today! I also have on these boots I bought from Ebay, just to complete the look. I don't normally wear shoes when I'm just chilling at home, but if I go out later I'll be wearing these!




FOTD
I'm wearing Cinnamon Spice Lipstick by Wet n Wild, which I just love for the colder months.. I think it's such a festive colour and so appropriate for Autumn and Winter. Eye makeup is just standard, I used MUA's Undressed palette (LOVELOVELOVE) to create a neutral eye with flicked shadow as eyeliner. I am also loving this mascara by Essence I picked up a couple days ago.. It's really lengthening and super black. It was about €2.50 in Penneys.



Jewellery
I'm wearing my DKNY watch which I wear every day and also a spiked bracelet that I made using the square knot technique. I got these gypsy-style earrings at Forever 21 for 50c (!!!!!) and these mini pearl earrings I got who knows when!



This is one of my favourite hairstyles to wear. It's an elegant little twist that I don't know the name of! If you guys know what it's called, tell me in the comments below :)




That's all for today, 

Alanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment