Sunday 16 September 2012

Swatch-fest! Wet n Wild, Marks and Spencers, MUA, Natural Collection Lipsticks.

Here are some swatches of the lipsticks that I picked up recently and showed in my last haul video! I always find it helpful when people post pictures of swatches on their blogs, it is SO helpful for internet shopping when I can't swatch the products myself.

So, here they are!
Me without anything on my lips!



Wet n Wild Just Peachy

Close-up swatch: Just Peachy


Wet n Wild Swatch: Cinnamon Spice


Close-up Swatch: Cinnamon Spice


Wet n Wild Swatch: Bare It All


Close-up swatch: Bare It All 


Swatch MUA Lipstick Shade 7


Close-up Swatch MUA Shade 7


Marks and Spencers Limited Collection Lipstick in Tea Rose


Tea Rose by M&S

And last, but not least:
Biscuit by Natural Collection at Boots

Close up Swatch: Biscuit

1 comment:

  1. love natural lipstics, these are so good for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete