Wednesday 28 November 2012

Beanie Babies

Since when have beanies become such a huge style statement? I remember the days where they were something only my dad would wear out in the garden and I wouldn't be caught dead in one!

Somehow I have come to realise the genius of the beanie. Any fashion item which also keeps me warm is an instant win in my books.. So often, I find that to be "stylish" you must forego tights/a coat/flats/anything sensible.. I'm thankful that fashion is progressing to include cosy pieces that look chic but keep me cosy. (Not that I didn't wear all these items before, but now I feel they are more accepted!)

Here are some that I've had my eye on!

Ebay Beanie (Comes in 25 Colours)
H&M Bobble Beanie
Topshop Dip-Dye Beanie

Forever21 Sequined Beanie



1. Ebay
2. H&M
3. Topshop
4. Forever21

I love these little guys, especially that sparkly number from Foreer21.. But I have a sneaky suspicion that I could knit one for cheaper! Perhaps I'll make it my Christmas knitting project to keep me occupied over the holidays!

Which beanie is your favourite??

Alanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment