Monday 19 November 2012

Wishlists

I am totally obsessed with making lists.. I fill up notebooks like nobody's business with shopping lists, organisational lists, birthday and Christmas present lists, and WISHLISTS!! I also keep a running wishlist on Amazon, but sometimes I like the pen-and-paper method of writing out a wishlist.

Anyway, here are some items on my wishlist that I've been lusting after for the Winter season!

Anti-clockwise from top-right:
1. Rhinestone Headband, Zara
2. Blue Chunky Knit Jumper, Romwe
3. Camo Socks, Pull&Bear
4. Maroon Velvet Skater Skirt, Romwe
5. Two-Toned Black Flats, Monki

I think the pieces speak for themselves, really! This is a screenshot from my Polyvore account, I've been having lots of fun creating sets on there recently. You can find my creations here: http://teenytemptress.polyvore.com/

Please leave links to your Polyvores down in the comments, I would love to see your creations!!

Love,

Alanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment