Wednesday 21 November 2012

Looking Good For Less



As women, we have dozens of tricks up our sleeves for looking good. Here are some products that I feel are unsung heroes! Just because a product comes from the drugstore, doesn't mean it can't make you look good! So, for all ma sistahs on a budget, these are my top picks!


1. Highlighter.
The easiest way to fake a healthy, glowing complexion! I love these Facial Shimmering Whips by ELF. They're an absolute steal at only €1.70! Apply to tops of cheekbones and on the browbone to accentuate the high planes of your face.



2. Blush.
This may sound obvious, but a subtle rosy glow on the cheeks can instantly perk up your face and make you look well rested and gorgeous. This cream blush by MUA is a lovely warm coral colour. It not only adds a pop of colour but also a dewy finish, as it is a cream texture.



3. Red Lipstick
Bam! Nothing screams 'Independent Woman' like a bold red lip. This shade is my absolute favourite, by a brand that I love: Catrice. I've raved about this product on my YouTube channel, but without further ado, here is Lobster Love.




4. Mascara.
If I were to wear only one item of makeup for the rest of my life, it would be mascara. Hands-down. Your lashes frame your eyes (the windows to your soul!!) and generally just make you look more feminine and fluttery! I love to pile on mascara and comb through my lashes to get a feathered, defined look. Right now I'm loving this 'I ♥ Extreme' Mascara by Essence. It gives quite a full-on lash look, so I like to take off a lot of product on a tissue before wiggling it through my lashes!


So, what are your holy grail cheapy products?? I'd love to hear!

Alanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment