Sunday 21 July 2013

The All Natural Face (TANF) Swatches and Review


These are the 2 cream blushes I picked up, and I couldn't be without them! I love the formula and the colour, these are lovely to work with. Dusky Rose is definitely my favourite, it works really well on the lips, too! I've swatched both colours quite heavily here, but they don't need much to get a good amount of colour. Dusky Rose is matte, Touch of Pink has shimmer.


I took a guess at my foundation shade and went for Porcelain Kissed by Honey. I think this is too pale/yellow to use as an all-over foundation, but I love it for concealing redness and blemishes. The formula will CLING TO DRY PATCHES so make sure to exfoliate and moisturise well before applying.


I ordered the sample kit of ALL the vegan glows/veils. As you can see, most are more suitable as blush colours! Wedding Day Glow barely shows up on the skin, it is a light, pink-toned powder which blends away to nothing on my skin. Would be lovely as a subtle setting powder! The rest work great as powder blushes, and I have used some layered over the cream blushes, too.


Here is their gel eyeliner (more of a liquid in my opinion) and as you can see, this brown is very dark. I use it interchangeably with my ELF black gel pot liner when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to dirty an eyeliner brush. There are some hairs which have started to splay on TANF eyeliner, but it's still quite easy to work with.


I love using eye primer, whether it's for real or imagined benefits! This primer really mattifies the eye and sets quickly; it doesn't remain tacky or sticky. It provides minimal coverage, but really smooths the texture of the eyelid. I usually apply a sheer skin-toned colour over the top of this primer before applying my shadow.


This is the lipgloss that has rekindled my love of lipgloss. It is incredibly sheer and not sticky at all, two things that I really appreciate! I reapply this as if it were lipbalm and love wearing it alone or over lipsticks!

If you missed it, here is my first impressions video where I am wearing some of the products mentioned above!


Hope you're all having a wonderful day, Alanna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment